Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been a while

I stopped doing this blogger thing for a while, mostly because I was confused with it, but I am dedicated to getting back into it.
So to update you on my pregnancy...
I am currently 22 weeks pregnant. Feeling the baby move around is the most comforting feeling I have had in my life to date. Those little thump like kicks make me smile instantly. I may look like a complete crazy lady randomly smiling as hard as I can to other people, but it makes me happy!
We know that the baby is a BOY! My husband James is extremely excited for this. The other night he said the cutest thing while we were trying to fall asleep. He looked at me and said, I can't wait to do things with my boy, play football, hockey, T-ball! I can't wait to teach him all of those things! I just remember back to my childhood, I was raised by my mom who was 17 when she had me and my grandparents. I had an amazing childhood. I had all the attention anyone would need and constant support and love from my family and I am excited to give that to my child.

My morning sickness has let up. I still gag when I brush my teeth, but my mom told me she did that the entire time while she was pregnant also! I find myself craving veggies and fruits, still NO MEATS. I force myself to eat protein once a day, but I really do NOT enjoy it neither does baby!

I find myself still referring to him as "baby". I cannot find it in me to call him James yet. I feel like I need to meet him first before I can call him by name.
His name will be James Robert the 4th! I will probably be calling him JR. Due to all the other people already named James.. it will get confusing! Again, I have to MEET him before I decide to call him anything but baby.



So now that I am getting back into this blogging thing, I promise to update it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment