So "they" say the second trimester is easier.... WHO are THESE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS! I want to know so I can kick them in the face! Seriously, I need a break. I am STILL getting sick 3-5 times a day and I am finding no relief. I have tried everything from saltines, to snacking instead of eating meals, ginger candies, ginger ale... nothing helps!!! I hope it let's up soon.
We have a few big events coming up in the next few weeks... doctor's appointments, our NT scan is scheduled so we get our first up close look at you!
I cannot wait.
I am nervous at the same time. So many thoughts run through your mind about what is happening in that little bubble of yours. I hope you are ok and healthy and we cannot wait to see you !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment